- The "Islamic Sciences Programme" is open to all brothers and sisters wanting to begin a journey through understanding the Quran and the Sciences of Islam.
- Term 1 will focus on introducing the students to the Arabic language through the Quran by using surah Yasin.
- Students will learn to identify the three main types of words in Arabic, identifying root letters, and learning the science of tafsir
- The students will be exposed to the sciences relating to the Quran, Tafsir, Fiqh, Hadith, Aqida, History, and the Arabic language.
- The program will use traditional Arabic texts for each subject matter and introduce the students to reading Arabic texts and understanding Arabic conversation.
- The program will be presented using powerpoint slides and the students will receive notes and exercises on a weekly basis.
- The program will also facilitate groups to encourage knowledge sharing and skill development.
- The students will also have full access to the student portal to gain access to the online resources available.
- The program is structured into 4 terms each running over 8 weeks.
- Each term contains 4 independent courses giving the students flexibility to choose which courses they prefer to attend.
- After the student has successfully completed each of the modules they may then apply for the "Usul Deen Program"
- No previous knowledge of the sciences or Arabic is required.