- The "Usul Deen Program" is for students who have completed the "Islamic Sciences Program" or similar programs before. The focus will be on gaining a deeper understanding of the Quran as well as the Islamic Sciences. This is a long term program that will give the student the ability to specialize in their area of interest. The subjects covered are the Quran, Tafsir, Hadith, Aqida, Fiqh, Prophetic History, and the Arabic language.
- Commencing 21 January 2017
- The students will get to interact directly with the traditional Arabic texts with the aim being to improve their literacy and understanding.
- The classes are interactive with smaller classes so that students can interact more with their teacher and students.
- The students will also have full access to the Student Portal where they can access course material and track their progress.
- Similar to the "Islamic Science Program", this program is structured into 4 independent modules a year each running over 8 weeks.
- Each term contains 4 independent courses giving the students flexibility to choose which courses they prefer to attend.